ANNE J. KELLEY, ESQ.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Anne Kelley specializes in construction litigation and insurance coverage matters. Anne has over 12 years’ experience working closely with builders, developers, contractors and subcontractors throughout Northern California developing legal strategies specific to the needs of each matter and the client’s business and goals.
Ms. Kelley received her law degree from Georgetown University in 1993. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in International Relations from University of Minnesota in 1989.
Prior to working with Horner Law Group, Ms. Kelley was a partner at Newmeyer & Dillion in Walnut Creek, California.
• American Bar Association - Tort, Trial and Insurance Practice Section
• Contra Costa County Bar Association
• San Francisco Bar Association
• Home Builders Association of Northern California
• International Risk Management Institute